According to the IT research firm, IDC, the world’s information is doubling every two years. In 2011 IDC estimated that about 1.8 zettabytes was created. Putting that in context, 1.8 zettabytes is the equivalent of 200 billion HD movies. To create a better experience for your customers, run a more efficient enterprise, make better decisions, and do so faster than competitors, organizations make meaning out of the mind boggling information (BIG DATA) swirling in and out of their organizations or risk being rendered irrelevant.
1. Make meaning out of Big Data and reduce decision making risks
2. Gain competitive advantage by mastering data analytics.
3. Optimize the use of resources, assets and stakeholders
4. Measure, closely monitor and predict factors affecting organization performance
5. Predict non financial variables that directly influence financial results
1. Big data and its business implications
2. Making Meaning out of Big Data: The role of CTO
3. Using analytics for Competitive Advantage
4. Using Big Data as a Predictive Enterprise Solutions tool
5. Use of Big Data for CEM (Customer Experience Management)
6. Managing organizational Revenue Performance using ‘Big Data’
7. Strategies for Delivering More Relevant Mobile Experiences using Big Data
8. The Pitfalls of Big Data and what to do about it
9. Seven steps to making better decisions using big data
10.What every organizations must do to profit from Big data
Tuesday Jul 25, 2017 to Thursday Jul 27, 2017
NGN 85000 (Members)
NGN 90000 (Non-Members)
UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CROSS RIVERS STATE.
UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR CROSS RIVERS STATE., CALABAR
Send to a friend