Download the Application form, Complete and pay the application fee (NGN20,000.00) at the Bank or online, and submit the completed form with curriculum vitae, and copies of credentials.
- A prospective member, who has served (NYSC), by October 2015, would attend ERP (Executive Registration Program) and qualifies for Full membership. ERP costs N120, 000.00 only
- A prospective member, who has served (NYSC) between 2016 & 2017, would attend ERP but qualifies for Associate membership. To upgrade to Full member, I would write the CPE 3 exam. For further information on CPE 3, click the link www.cpn.gov.ng/exam
- The duly completed application form (together with ALL relevant supporting documents) is submitted to the Secretariat
- On receipt of the application form in the previous step, the Secretariat dispatches an acknowledgment letter to the applicant
- Appropriate processing of the form then commences
- Successful applicants shall be informed in writing and invited for induction
- Every registered member(individual or corporate) is required thereafter to pay annually, a license fee (to renew the practitioners&lsquo license) to enable computing professional practice by such a member(individual or corporate)