1.To nurture participants on the importance of cyber security;
2.To increase awareness on the use of internet in radicalization;
3.To raise the adoption of cyber security in creating a safer cyberspace and a better place to live and work;
4.To understand the different types of threats, risks and vulnerabilities that exist in both cyberspace and non-cyberspace environments;
5.To learn about the different type of security management practices;
6.To learn about the various components in cyber terrorism;
7.To understand the cyber terrorism framework which describe the core aspects of cyber terrorism;
8.To gain more understanding on cyber security by reviewing case studies;
1. IT and non-IT managers and executives
2. Those who are new to cyber security and are seeking to learn and improve their knowledge and skills in the field.
3. Cyber security Team leaders and critical information custodians.
4. Business managers and business development executives
Module 1 - Fundamental of cyber security.
1. Cyber security and the C.I.A.
2. Introduction of cyber threats & vulnerability.
a. Technology related threat.
b. Cyber content related threat.
3. Organization‘s Objectives in deploying cyber security initiatives.
4. General architecture of cyber security.
5. An Introduction to Incident Handling.
6. An Introduction to Digital Forensic
This MCPD Programme is available for delivery as In-Plant/Onsite training Programme. Contact the Programme Coordinator, Mr. Sulaiman on 08098151310 to request a Special or Onsite Programme.