In any organization, Data is considered a primary asset and as such must be managed and protected in a manner commensurate to its value. Security of corporate data is also necessary in today’s environment because data processing represents a concentration of valuable assets in the form of information, equipment and personnel. The dependence on automated information system for management decision and the driving of the core operations of many organizations by electronic devices create a unique vulnerability for such organizations.
The data management policy must ensure that data is protected in all of its forms, on all media, during all phases of its life cycle, from unauthorized or inappropriate access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction, and are extended to customer data assets that exist.Part of data management activities is how to manage risk associated with corporate data. The International Organization for standardizations (ISO) and many other international organizations developed many principles on this topic.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
1. Identify data, types of data and importance of data
2. Identify risks associated with data
3. Organize data
4. Safeguard data and prevent attacks
5. Ensure that corporate data are managed properly
1. Overview of Corporate Data
2. Data Security
3. Corporate Data Classification
4. Data Organization
5. Electronic Records/Data Organization
6. Automated Data Control
7. Guidelines for Data Security Policy
8. Physical Access Control to Data
9. Logical Access Control to Data
10. Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
11. Possible Disasters to Data
12. Functional Data Processing Features
13. Functional Data Processing Features
Closing Date: Registration Closes 20th November, 2018
Target Audience: Data Managers& Scientists, Software & Hardware Engineers, I.T Security Expert and other I.T Professionals.