Artificial intelligence (AI) has advanced to such a level that computers are now capable of teaching themselves on how to recognize objects and also how to analyse data and information and suggest or give answers to a given problem. E.g. legal and medical advice. Computers now have the ability to learn in much the same way as a human brain does, which is as a result of massive increase in data and computer power. The core of AI lies a vision of building machines that are capable of thinking like we human beings.Similarly, Big Data refers to the exponential explosion in the amount of data we are generating in this digital age, as well as our increasing ability to analyse and gather insights from that data and using them to our advantage. Data brings incredible opportunities for us to understand our world and change the way we live in it. Big Data is the driving force behind other technologies.
In this three days event, we shall be exploring the link between AI and Big Data, how they are transforming our world and affecting the way we live and do business.We shall also seehow organizations are utilizing these technologies in practical terms to transform and change the way they do business..
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
· Gain strategic advantage and knowledge on how to use AI and BIG Data Analytics to transform organizations;
· Get the latest insights/developments in AI and Big Data Analytics;
· Use the knowledge and skills acquired in this workshop to transform their organizations.
· Artificial intelligence: An Overview
· Artificial intelligence (AI) in practice
· The interjectory of Artificial intelligence, Big data, Machine learning, deep learning and robotics
· Big Data and Data Analytics: An overview
· Exploring the different types of data
· Application areas of Big Data and data Analytics
· Artificial intelligence and Big data analytics: Past, Present and Future